Mastermind groups are a great way to improve your practice, grow in your career and find answers to your most challenging questions. These small groups are for those who want to dig even deeper and take their career to another level. These groups meet via teleconference on a regular basis and are centered around areas such as communication, developing leaders in your group, or personal and professional growth.
Napolean Hill, Author of Think and Grow Rich
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left”]A mastermind group is “… a friendly alliance with one or more persons who will encourage one to follow through with both plan and purpose.”[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]
Benefits of Joining A Mastermind Group:
- Become a part of an exclusive community of physicians who are growing in their career.
- Members of the group can turn into practice advisors for you and vice versa.
- The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
- Expand your network exponentially and rapidly.
- Learn from others who may be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
- Find ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks.
- Think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
[op_liveeditor_element][text_block]Andrew Carnegie was one of the richest men in the world and a leader in the business community. But he didn’t take credit for being the smartest man. He believed in mastermind groups as well.
“We have here in this business a mastermind. It is not my mind, and it is not the mind of any other man on my staff, but the sum total off all these minds…”[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]
What Areas Can You Improve By Joining A Mastermind Group?
- Practice Management
- Personal Finance
- … and much more
What Can A Mastermind Group Offer You?
- Structured & Focused Growth
- Productive Ideas
- Brutally Honest Assessments
- Consistent Personal & Professional Development
- Outside Opinions
- Unbiased Feedback
Do you want to find out more about our next mastermind group? Contact me and I will let you know know the dates our next session will start!
People Who Benefit From A Mastermind Group Are:
- Motivated to work smarter rather than harder
- Willing to listen and provide feedback in a safe, constructive, and confidential fashion
- Committed to their fellow group members
Mastermind Groups are not a fit for people who are:
- Unwilling to set stretch goals for which they hold themselves accountable
- Unable to commit to a schedule of regular meetings
- Interested in hearing only their own ideas and perspectives
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left”]”The greater the bounty we may give… the greater our nobility, fame and honor.”
By working together, sharing ideas, offering feedback, and holding each other accountable, the participants of the mastermind group will achieve much more than they ever would on their own.[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]