DISC Leadership Profiles
The DISC Leadership Assessment is a ground-breaking personality assessment and profile designed to help any person to be more effective as a leader. It features the revolutionary Rohm-Brun Leadership Model that will give you a whole new understanding about how to lead others. You will learn about adaptive leadership techniques and be given specific “how-to” guidance. You will receive more than 60 pages of feedback and insights in this comprehensive resource. A user-friendly, icon-based navigation menu makes this report easy to use. You can quickly look at the sections of the report you are interested in. The report is highly accurate, easy to understand and practical to use. This is a cutting edge report that combines the best insights using the DISC personality model with my experience in training on leadership.
Click on the link below and you will be taken to the order page where you can purchase your very own DISC leadership assessment access code. We will e-mail you your own personal code shortly. The assessment typically takes 15-20 minutes to complete, at which time you will get your own personal leadership assessment report.
The Leadership Discovery Report version features the following:
- DISC Introduction
- Rohm-Brun Leadership Model Introduction
- Adjusting Your Leadership Style
- Your Personality Style Description
- Words that describe you
- Your Strengths
- Your Keys to Excellence
- Your Basic Motivations and Behavior
- Communication style
- Priorities & Decision-making style
- Environment & Team Dynamics
- Leadership Guides – Detailed Sections on How to Lead Others
- Detailed Personality Graph Section
- Application Section with Charts and Reference Guides
- Review Worksheet
- and more …
1. Purchase an access code using the link above.
2. A code will be e-mailed to you by our staff.
3. Go to this link: http://www.personalityservice.com/portal/FCCF
4. Enter your access code exactly as provided, including all dashes.
5. Click “Start” and follow the on-screen instructions from there.[/text_block]